Oh, yeah. Not to monopolize the comments section here, or anything, but I think you should include Sweets-O's alternative ending for the Three Little Piggies.
Oh my goodness! Here am I, at almost 4 in the morning, and I've just finished reading all of these (Hairy Tale is the last one right now). I LOVE THIS!!! I couldn't stop reading! You must, must, must do something with this in terms of sending it out to publishers, etc when you're done! Yay Twisted Tink!!! :)
Tink, this girl J from Newt's blog. Can you do me a favor? Could you just send her an email asking her if she's mad at you? I would really appreciate it. I'm sure she will explain.
Sorry, I don't have time to stop and read but wow, just wow. As you know I want to do something very similar to this. You've given me one simple idea that helped alot, I'm refering to your front page. Great effort.
I'm also in the midst of reading three very different books from three very different people. I assure you I will be back :)
ahhhh I'm so obsessed with this story it's not even funny! soo ready for the next chapter and keep up the good work! You should deffinately send this out to publishers!
Hey love, can I promote you using the header, for this Saturday's Photohunters???? Email me so I know it is okay. I want to add this to my grouping, I promise it is a genuine promotion for you. :) sassylucylootoo@yahoo.com
18 Comments:
You rock! You also might want to change your footer to read "Copyright" instead of just "Copy", and use the copyright "c" instead of the at "a".
Please be sure to let us know on your other blog when we should look for a new installment.
Ahhh. Much better now!
Oh, yeah. Not to monopolize the comments section here, or anything, but I think you should include Sweets-O's alternative ending for the Three Little Piggies.
Monopolize all you want! You're one of the main reasons why this is even here.
That's a great idea about including Sweets-O's pig ending! OK... I'll work it in soon and dedicate it to her.
That girl is great. I'm going to keep saying that.
Hey, where's the part about "sporking your face off"?
"Enjoy, but don't steal" just doesn't have the same ring to it!
I was TRYING to be polite. But if you'd rather...
Done! :)
This is just fantastic! I love it. Great job on the set up too. This is going to be great.
And I prefer the "I'll spork your face off" too. haha
Awesome. It's great! Thanks. A good cup of coffee and Twisted-Tink. This is how to spend a weekend!
Oh, and should anyone try to copy this oh so twisted and marvelous work of art I think a bunch of us would help with the sporking.
This story is seriously better than Shrek, Harry Potter and Lemony Snicket rolled into one.
I can't wait to meet the mastermind behind Twisted Tink.
Oh my goodness! Here am I, at almost 4 in the morning, and I've just finished reading all of these (Hairy Tale is the last one right now). I LOVE THIS!!! I couldn't stop reading! You must, must, must do something with this in terms of sending it out to publishers, etc when you're done! Yay Twisted Tink!!! :)
Tink, this girl J from Newt's blog. Can you do me a favor? Could you just send her an email asking her if she's mad at you? I would really appreciate it. I'm sure she will explain.
Sorry, I don't have time to stop and read but wow, just wow. As you know I want to do something very similar to this. You've given me one simple idea that helped alot, I'm refering to your front page. Great effort.
I'm also in the midst of reading three very different books from three very different people. I assure you I will be back :)
Fantastic edits. Can't wait for the new stuff!!!!!
ahhhh I'm so obsessed with this story it's not even funny! soo ready for the next chapter and keep up the good work! You should deffinately send this out to publishers!
so awesome!
And I wanna say the Song of Sixpence title comes from the blackbirds (you know, set before the Queen, lol) but that seems too easy???
You have so much dang talent...
Hey love, can I promote you using the header, for this Saturday's Photohunters????
Email me so I know it is okay. I want to add this to my grouping, I promise it is a genuine promotion for you. :)
sassylucylootoo@yahoo.com
Tink, that was wonderful! A very enjoyable read.
Tink, I truly love this story! A perfect distraction from anatomy and physiology homework =)
You are incredibly talented!
Post a Comment
<< Home